Posted by Kity Mity On Friday, July 6, 2012 1 comments
Donwload AutoCAD Bible Tutorial pdf and AutoCAD 3d Tutorial LT Basics Pdf
Learning AutoCAD Bible Pdf or AutoCAD 3D Tutorial LT Pdf is a bit like trying to decide which came first — the chicken or the egg. On one hand, you need to know the basics before you can start drawing. On the other hand, understanding the basics can be very difficult if you haven't had the experience of drawing something. In this Quick Start chapter, you resolve this problem by drawing, dimensioning, and printing a simple window in AutoCAD or AutoCAD 3D LT pdf.
Donwload AutoCAD Bible Tutorial pdf and AutoCAD 3d Tutorial LT
As a result, AutoCAD is an extremely flexible drafting program, applicable to all fields. AutoCAD's support for languages other than English, including those using other alphabets, is unparalleled, making AutoCAD highly popular abroad. As a result, AutoCAD is used in all disciplines and in more than 150 countries.
Through a high level of technical innovation and expertise, Autodesk has created a program with advanced features and capabilities, including 3D surface and solid modeling and visualization, access to external databases, intelligent dimensioning, importing and exporting of other file formats, Internet support, and much more.
This Quick Start chapter is meant for beginners. You get the feel of AutoCAD's precision drawing tools and experience how to build a drawing. The AutoCAD/AutoCAD LT interface is very customizable. Note that the instructions for the exercise in this chapter assume that no one has made major changes to the default settings.
Autocad 3D Tutorial Pdf by Cad Tutorial Pdf
The file used in this exercise on drawing a window, abqs-a.dwt, is a template located in the Drawings folder on the DVD.
1. Double-click the AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT icon on your desktop to start the program. You see a new drawing. (If you are prompted for a template, skip to Step 2, third sentence.)
2. Choose Application Button⇒New. (The Application Button is the red A at the upper-left corner of your screen.) The Select Template dialog box opens. Navigate to the Drawings folder of the DVD of this book, choose abqs-a.dwt, and click Open. You see a blank drawing. (I explain more about templates and opening drawings in Chapter 2.)
Don't use the default drawing. You need to open this template from the DVD for the rest of the exercise to work properly. •
3. To save the drawing and give it a name, choose Application Button⇒Save. In the Save Drawing As dialog box, use the Save In drop-down list to navigate to any convenient folder, such as the My Documents folder. Type abQS.(01) in the File Name text box and click Save. (I go into more detail about saving a drawing in Chapter 1)
• You may have made a mistake when creating the drawing. Start over and follow the prompts again.
• You may have started AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT based on a template with different properties from the default. Be sure to use the template on the AutoCAD 2012 and AutoCAD LT 2012 Bible DVD, as explained in Step 2 of the preceding exercise. Then follow the prompts again.
• If your drawing still seems wrong, put this book's DVD in your DVD drive. Choose Application Menu⇒Open and use the Open dialog box to find abQS.(01).dwg in the Results folder on the DVD. This drawing contains the end result of the exercise. Try to find the difference between this drawing and yours. You can also copy abQS.(01).dwg from the DVD to your hard drive and print or plot it.
Comparing AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT ( bible 2012 pdf and 3d tutorial pdf )
AutoCAD LT's advantages are its lower cost and its compatibility with AutoCAD. The programming code that is used to create AutoCAD LT is a subset of the code used in AutoCAD. Here are the major differences between
• AutoCAD includes features that enable CAD managers to hold drawings to certain standards, such as for layer names and text styles. AutoCAD LT doesn't contain these features.
• AutoCAD LT is not as customizable as AutoCAD, which is both programmable and fully customizable. It also doesn't include the Action Recorder.
• AutoCAD LT includes minimal options for 3D; AutoCAD includes a full-featured 3D capability
Link Dowload Autocad 3D Tutorial Pdf Read In Ipad And Iphone : Click Here
File Pdf Pedding Soon ( Get on 10/07/2012) Thanks for visit my blog.